Hello everyone, i hope you're all having a great weekend so far. Today's post is my first ever empties, I love reading and watching other peoples empties but i find i don't actually go through things that fast. Because of that i don't have loads of items for you, just a couple I've finished over the last few weeks that thought i would share.
1. Soap & glory the righteous butter, I actually featured this in my August favourites post, this is just the travel size pot which i picked up at Boots for £2.50. I love how soft this leaves my skin and it smells so good so I certainly plan on repurchasing this in the big tub.
2. MUA extreme felt eye liner, I'm actually a bit sad about this being one of my empties as I haven't had it all that long and nor have i used it loads. When i first got this i really loved it and wore it a lot as it was easy to apply and i liked how it looked. But i went to apply it the other day and it was just like using a dried up felt tip pen...how annoying? I believe i only spent £2 on it so I'm not majorly gutted, however i would still expect it to go further otherwise it would be more worth while spending more.
3. Estee Lauder double wear liquid foundation, I simply love this item. This one lasted me for ages and if baby monster didn't spill some on my carpet i would actually have had a few more months out of this bottle. Thanks to my brilliant mum giving me another one as a present i already had one to go straight onto, but if i didn't i would of certainly gone straight out to pick up another. It is a little pricey around the £26 mark i believe, but if you get one of their lovely ladies to match up your skin tone it's certainly worth every penny.
4. Nails Inc A&E base coat and Albert bridge top coat, now i did buy these two together in a treatment pack but i can't quite remember the name of it, but you can find it in Boots for £12. I got this as i was having problems with peeling nails and i needed a top coat so thought I'd give it a go. There isn't too much i can say about these they was ok, i can't say the base coat worked on my nail problem as i have also been doing lots of other things as well. I haven't got these again as i am currently trying out OPI's nail envy and Seche Vite and so far i have to say i do prefer them over the nails inc.
5. And lastly Body shop vitamin E moisture cream. Again another product i really enjoyed and given to me by my mum. I used this in my night time regime as it's quite a rich cream so it's best to let it soak in over night. It left my skin which was very dry at the time feeling hydrated and moisturised and i didn't find it so rich and oily that it gave me spots, which i find you can get with some creams. I'm not gonna get one just yet as i do want to see what else is out there (so any suggestions are very welcome), however i do see this being a reliable one i will go back too especially if i get dry skin through the winter.
So there we have it my first ever set of empties, i hope you enjoyed reading it and if you did please don't forget to follow. Have you tried any of these products, if so what are your thoughts on them? Hope to see you all again soon and have a brilliant weekend