Among the billion things i am currently doing planning a wedding for 4 months away is now one of them and a very big one you could say haha. Of course planning a wedding means organising food, flowers, venues etc etc. but to the bride and certainly one that's a beauty blogger it also means thinking of lovely products to use to make myself look and feel the best.
As a beauty blogger in general i have a wish list as long as my arm but these are the six that are at the top of it and that i especially want for my wedding day.
1. Corioliss C2 galaxy hair straighteners £120 - Although i am having my hair in an up-do i always find my hair looks and feels a lot nicer after being straightened, being that my current ones are nearly a decade old now of course i want a nice shiny new pair.
2. Glamglow mud mask £40 - Of course it's only natural for every bride to want their skin looking flawless on their biggest day and with the glamglow range getting such high reviews i am dying to try this out.
3.Urbam decay naked 2 palette £37 - Being a beauty therapist and extremely into beauty and make-up i am actually doing all my own beauty treatments and makeup on the day. I am very much a nude kind of gal and although i already own the basic palette i think the naked 2 would create a wonderful bridal smokey eye look.
5. Glamglow brightmud eye treatment £40 - Most brides could more than likely just get away with a skincare treatment but my dark circles are the last thing i want showing up in photos so urgent treatment will be in order for them!
6. Marc Jacobs daisy dream 100ml £70 - As well as looking like a princess i want to smell like one and as soon as i took a whiff of this perfume i knew i wanted it for my wedding day.
7. Pearlys smile box £40 - This is a complete vanity wish but i think for the occasion it's completely allowed and as i plan to have a beaming smile on my face all day i want my teeth to sparkle too.
What products would you want or did you have for your big day? x